Custom Jersey

jayg

Custom Jersey  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Thinking of getting one of these, what do you think?

• Buffalo 66
    • Sabres 70

I don't get it. Who would the name be? YOU?

Wtf wears 60 or 70?

The name plate would be either BUFFALO or SABRES. Followed by a 66 (Buffalo 66 is a movie directed/written by Buffalo native Vincent Gallo) or a 70 (Sabres inception year).

The name plate would be either BUFFALO or SABRES. Followed by a 66 (Buffalo 66 is a movie directed/written by Buffalo native Vincent Gallo) or a 70 (Sabres inception year).

My apologies for not thinking outside the box on that one, I was posting while being pretty drunk. Looking back at my post, the guy asked jersey 66 and when i typed i thought it was between 60 or 70. lol Anyways, the point of my stupid post still stands, dumb idea. I vote, $21 Stafford. That's what I am getting in the next few days...

I was hoping someone would get it. I don't want my name or a players name. I root for more for the uniform itself. The Buffalo 66 is cheesy, I know, but I like corny things. More people would get it where I live.

Archived