Custom Jersey

jayg

Custom Jersey  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Thinking of getting one of these, what do you think?

• Buffalo 66
    • Sabres 70

Either one will get you featured here:

http://sickjerseybro.blogspot.com/

That is one of the stupidest sites I've seen. People buy a jersey to support their team. They shell out the big bucks to get name, number and a "C" or an "A" on their jersey. Unless it is something that's TOTALLY ridiculous like "Yashin" on #26, or Storm #96.... You can have your opinion, and that's it. Your opinion, which means #%^$#!-all to everybody else. A person buys a jersey and wants it the way THEY want it! Simple as that! I'm a college student, I'm not going to care what people think about MY jersey that i spent $180.00 on!!

With that said, I bought the 3rd jersey (old school ) with MY last name on it, the numbers are 00, and yes, I even put a "C" on the front.

Why would i get a jersey of ANY player, then they get shipped out and i have to buy ANOTHER one for nearly 200 bucks??!! #%^$#! that! (Oh, and i partially put the "C" on the front b/c it's the first letter of my first name)

I'll upload it soon,.

I saw a guy at the game last night sitting front row in a home brew Max jersey that said "afinogetinsum" or something to that effect on the back. :sick: I wish I had a camera phone, I would have definitely grabbed a shot. It's was a sick jersey.

Bro.

That is one of the stupidest sites I've seen. People buy a jersey to support their team. They shell out the big bucks to get name, number and a "C" or an "A" on their jersey. Unless it is something that's TOTALLY ridiculous like "Yashin" on #26, or Storm #96.... You can have your opinion, and that's it. Your opinion, which means #%^$#!-all to everybody else. A person buys a jersey and wants it the way THEY want it! Simple as that! I'm a college student, I'm not going to care what people think about MY jersey that i spent $180.00 on!!

You're right, he's allowed to have his opinion of those jerseys and even say so on his blog. It doesn't mean that you have to care about his opinion. Others, however, can choose to agree with it and/or be entertained by his site. In the end, it is that jersey owner's money that was spent, so they can put whatever they want on it, just as we are all free to laugh at it.

For the record, I don't think your jersey is particularly "sick", especially since 00 is rarely used in the NHL (apparently, Marty Biron was the only Sabre to use it, doing so back in 1995-96.)

Archived