GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

For all those complaining about Lalime, I think you may want to cut that out. He's been great since taking over. 1.97 ga, .937 save % before tonight, in his last 3 games.

The sole reason we aren't down 5-1 right now. Clearly our defense isn't good enough to help us get to the dance. So, so soft.

Dom Moore can't hurt in the dot either. What a terrible face off period for our guys.

For all those complaining about Lalime, I think you may want to cut that out. He's been great since taking over. 1.97 ga, .937 save % before tonight, in his last 3 games.

The sole reason we aren't down 5-1 right now. Clearly our defense isn't good enough to help us get to the dance. So, so soft.

Dom Moore can't hurt in the dot either. What a terrible face off period for our guys.

Actualy our defense saved lalime once...

okay here is the game plan... Kill off the final 1:43 of Vanek's penalty and then catch them sleeping.. One smart pass to him as he come out of the box and a 2-0 backbreaking, statement goal!...

I wish I could be more exited about that goal, but they just robbed MTL this period. Buff did very little good.

How can you not be excited about that goal? Our goalie keeps us in the game and we score a PP goal to take the lead after one period.

Archived