GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

So you're saying it's not feasible that somebody could be punched on the left side of the face, causing them to bite and possibly catch some skin from inside the right side of their lip?

hahaha no, it is, but honestly, it looked like he had a hickey on the right side of his mouth, and I really don't think his lips are that big.

Did you forget about the Vanek injury part?

The same Vanek who's scored in three of the last 13 games? Somehow I doubt that's going to throw the Sabres "off the rails". We don't even know if it's serious. There's only one person on this team getting injured that would spell disaster, and that's Miller. Both because of how good he has been for us lately, and because that would mean we would have to rely on Lalime.

Some good news...just flipped over to CSN Washington and saw Green go top shelf where mama hides the cookies to take the lead over the Panthers 2-1 early in the third.

...and Montreal is losing 2-1 to the Leafs....

The same Vanek who's scored in three of the last 13 games? Somehow I doubt that's going to throw the Sabres "off the rails". We don't even know if it's serious. There's only one person on this team getting injured that would spell disaster, and that's Miller. Both because of how good he has been for us lately, and because that would mean we would have to rely on Lalime.

If you can honestly say that there's any player on the Sabres who can fill Vanek's role and be as productive (evidently you forgot, assists count too), please do so. The bottom line is no Vanek = no top line. Is Kotalik a first line player? How bout MacArthur? Pommer? Oh maybe when Max gets healthy...

If you can honestly say that there's any player on the Sabres who can fill Vanek's role and be as productive (evidently you forgot, assists count too), please do so. The bottom line is no Vanek = no top line. Is Kotalik a first line player? How bout MacArthur? Pommer? Oh maybe when Max gets healthy...

Good point..........and if you are going to win games without Vanek, you should beat the bottom feeders at the very least.

Did I ever say anything about someone replacing Vanek? No, I did not. You have no argument, stop resorting to putting words in my mouth. Did I say they wouldn't miss Vanek? No. I said nothing that's happened so far would throw them "off the rails".

Archived