GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Not surprised, since we don't play again until next Wednesday, but I'd like to see Lalime get some work in. I'm mixed on how I feel about this......

Why are you mixed? I don't understand everyone wanting Lalime to play. Miller has not been overworked, does not look tired and is playing great. What if Lalime played tonight and gave up 5 goals? Miller needs to play as often as possible to give this team a chance everynight.

Why are you mixed? I don't understand everyone wanting Lalime to play. Miller has not been overworked, does not look tired and is playing great. What if Lalime played tonight and gave up 5 goals? Miller needs to play as often as possible to give this team a chance everynight.

Because last year Miller started to wear down in mid-February and hit the wall hard in March. It's not going to do anyone any good if he wears out and we have to rely on a tired Miller in the stretch run because Lalime.

Plus., we can't expect Miller to play all 28 remaining games, so Lalime is going to have to play sometime.

Anyone catch Don Cherry during the Leafs/Habs intermission say Vanek deserved to get the puck in the face for getting the hat trick on Toronto?

Yeah - sour Grapes from a frustrated Leafs ankle burner fan...

Archived