GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Kinda funny how Mair punched him on the left side of his face but he was bleeding from the right side of his face.

Don't you think?

there's a million different explanations for that, and the bleeding had no effect on the call so no point in discussing it.

To everyone else: It was a penalty -- if you don't know how it works yet, you need to start watching more hockey: they ALWAYS call the retaliation. no point in bitching.

there's a million different explanations for that, and the bleeding had no effect on the call so no point in discussing it.

To everyone else: It was a penalty -- if you don't know how it works yet, you need to start watching more hockey: they ALWAYS call the retaliation. no point in bitching.

You won't get an argument from me on that one...

I know it had no effect on the call, just thought it was funny that it happened.

BTW, been watching/playing hockey for 15 years and never saw a guy bleed out of the opposite side he got punched in the face on. And everyone else for whatever reason they feel like and I hate Ruutu so that's reason enough.

:D

I know it had no effect on the call, just thought it was funny that it happened.

BTW, been watching/playing hockey for 15 years and never saw a guy bleed out of the opposite side he got punched in the face on. And everyone else for whatever reason they feel like and I hate Ruutu so that's reason enough.

:D

So you're saying it's not feasible that somebody could be punched on the left side of the face, causing them to bite and possibly catch some skin from inside the right side of their lip?

This sucks we just seem to let Ottawa do what they want. Way too much ice being surrendered to them and we are not able to generate anything. Ottawa taking liberties and not getting any calls , seen this this BS before. If they were not going to show up and play in front of Miller tonight another reason Lindy should have played Lalime.

That is not always the case, but it sure does seem that way.

Sabres sked catching up to them and Sens due for first win under their new coach.

Without Vanek and Goose, I would be really impressed if we came back to win.

Why are we playing like Toronto played last night?

It would be interesting to see if the Sabres can do to Ottawa what the Flyers did to the Bruins earlier today: come from behind.

It's not a position I would want them to be in, but it would be nice if they did come back.

Archived