Teppo's back!

carpandean

Nice thats really good news. I do agree Teppo's impact on the young d men is impressive. He allows them an extra second or 2 to make better decisions with the puck. I hope he puts Butler with Teppo and Rivet with Grangani. That would make 2 pairs with one vet and one rookie. It allows puts the offensive minded dmen with a defensive d man,and gives a nice balance.

Nice thats really good news. I do agree Teppo's impact on the young d men is impressive. He allows them an extra second or 2 to make better decisions with the puck. I hope he puts Butler with Teppo and Rivet with Grangani. That would make 2 pairs with one vet and one rookie. It allows puts the offensive minded dmen with a defensive d man,and gives a nice balance.

Gragnani was sent back

I'm glad to see Weber remain(even if it is only for a game or two). I can only hope his nerves got the best of him against Anaheim and his passing out of his own zone improves a lot tonight.

I haven't been able to watch much lately, but the Weber over Gragnani call seems like a no brainer to me, even with the recent work done on his knee.

Archived