[OT] Do you Live in Buffalo....

elcrusho

I used to live in Tonawanda. Pretty fun family feud. My Dad is from N.T. and my Mom is from Tonawanda. TNT have the longest high school football rivalry in the U.S.! ESPN did a special on it.

Yea we are right near Buff state, although when we buy our house, we are looking at Orchard Park or Hamburg

That's a interesting area. You go one direction and you are in some really nice neighborhoods. Go the other and not so much. It's always funny to think Buff State is right buy the physch center. You get some interesting people walking around there talking to themselves.

That's a interesting area. You go one direction and you are in some really nice neighborhoods. Go the other and not so much. It's always funny to think Buff State is right buy the physch center. You get some interesting people walking around there talking to themselves.

well we are right off of forest, one block from Richmond and i agree about the interesting people, the psych ward is right near where i start my run in the morning and it is usually a good place to catch people talking to themselves.

I rented in Buffalo for a year or so until meeting my future wife. Then we rented in Buffalo for about a year. Both places were downtown/Richmond area. Later we bought a house in Parkside and lived there for five years.

I am HAPPY to say we don't live in the city anymore, but in Kenmore. As far as I'm concerned, we still live too close (although we like living in the 'burbs and not the sticks). We're considering another, and hopefully final, move perhaps in the next year or so.

I rented in Buffalo for a year or so until meeting my future wife. Then we rented in Buffalo for about a year. Both places were downtown/Richmond area. Later we bought a house in Parkside and lived there for five years.

I am HAPPY to say we don't live in the city anymore, but in Kenmore. As far as I'm concerned, we still live too close (although we like living in the 'burbs and not the sticks). We're considering another, and hopefully final, move perhaps in the next year or so.

Whereabouts in Kenmore do you reside? We live on Argonne

Born and raised on the West Side for 27 years. Moved and live by UB Main Street now.

Grew up walking to UB and hs football games at Rotary Field on UB's Main Street campus. After 4 years of college in Rochester, it has been within the Memphis city limits since '83.

Grew up on Doat Ave down a little from Villa Marie College close to Schiller park used to swim at schiller park pool, bowl at the schiller lanes and go to movies on weekends at the bailey avenue theatre. Loved the annual Villa Marie lawn fete. Played softball in bflo bar leagues for the schiller park grill back in the day. Neighborhood went south fast then moved to west seneca bflo border by west seneca west. Now Gibsonia Pa, 18 miles north of Pittsburgh.

Whereabouts in Kenmore do you reside? We live on Argonne

Corner of Lincoln and Eugene. Argonne is nice - would have bought in that area had there been something available at the time. Now, the wife wants to buy on Danbury :wallbash:

Never did live within the official city limits. Was born in Eggertsville, then moved outward to Amherst, then Williamsville. Then DC, Boston, and now probably almost as far as you can get in the contiguous 48 in south Orange County, Calif. But, my heart still belongs back home.

Archived