[OT] Doggy Style

inkman

Well, since I've walked past their several times and this was the only incident, I'll see what happens. I'm not too worried about Fenway. He's well on his way to being a BIG boy. I am a little worried about my own safetey. This dog was at least 6 feet long and well over 100lbs. Perhaps carrying a little sometin-sometin, for our freindly neighborhood dog would be wise.

There are no bad dogs just bad dog owners. The problem is with the irresponsible dog owners. I would file a complaint as well. Maybe a fine would force the owner to secure his dog. He should be doing so not only for the safety of general public but also the safety of the dog.

There are no bad dogs just bad dog owners. The problem is with the irresponsible dog owners. I would file a complaint as well. Maybe a fine would force the owner to secure his dog. He should be doing so not only for the safety of general public but also the safety of the dog.

Another incident this afternoon. Their smaller dog, I have no idea what it is, a Bishon or Pomerenian bt it sucks. It completely walked across the street through traffic to follow Fenway and I. This time I wasn't concerned for my safety but the dogs. While a part of me was hoping it would get run over, deep down that was not what I wanted and tried to shoe the dog away but it followed u for a good 50 feet.

This isn't the first time they have had wandering dog issues. A few months ago during our garage sale, a huge Yellow Lab was meandering down the street. Keep in mind it was mid June and hot as hell. So this 75-90 lbs dog, which is wet, hot and dirty comes up to me while I'm sitting in my garage and I'm pretty nervous as to what this dog wants. He turned out to be pretty friendly and I returned him to his home address on the tag. I left several messages on their machine over a two hour period before I returned him but no one ever called me back. So I ended up leaving him in their yard.

These people have no regard for their dogs. :(

Another incident this afternoon. Their smaller dog, I have no idea what it is, a Bishon or Pomerenian bt it sucks. It completely walked across the street through traffic to follow Fenway and I. This time I wasn't concerned for my safety but the dogs. While a part of me was hoping it would get run over, deep down that was not what I wanted and tried to shoe the dog away but it followed u for a good 50 feet.

This isn't the first time they have had wandering dog issues. A few months ago during our garage sale, a huge Yellow Lab was meandering down the street. Keep in mind it was mid June and hot as hell. So this 75-90 lbs dog, which is wet, hot and dirty comes up to me while I'm sitting in my garage and I'm pretty nervous as to what this dog wants. He turned out to be pretty friendly and I returned him to his home address on the tag. I left several messages on their machine over a two hour period before I returned him but no one ever called me back. So I ended up leaving him in their yard.

These people have no regard for their dogs. :(

Steal 'em.

Best post on this thread.

Sounds like the owner needs a lit bag of poo. (film it and post if you do, please)

Why do you have to know who owns the dog before you shiv it? Maybe you're goin' for a twofer? SHIV THE MO'FO's! B-)

I guess you can shank the dog as well. (But I don't agree with cruelty to animals.)

It's some old farmer dude.

Another incident this afternoon. Their smaller dog, I have no idea what it is, a Bishon or Pomerenian bt it sucks.

I was going to say - "well it is an old farmer..." but he has a little yippy dog? Mess him up good. :thumbsup:

I actually had to do it once(minus the steel toed boots)

When I first read this post I thought you were kinds loony but after today I shall not cast thoughts of insanity upon you.

We were walking by the same house today, and I notice the massive shepherd mix start towards the street. Next thing I know he 'sin a full on sprint making a bee-line for fenway. My first thought, "kick this mofo in the face". I caught him square in the chin and he actually ran away.

This time around I definitely caught wind of the dogs intentions. He was all about Fenway and avoided me even before the kick. During the whole incident I'm yelling, "what the #%^$#!" and after wards I yelled at the old farmer dude, "take care of you #%^$#!ing dogs". He said something from his barn/garage but I think it was meant for his dog.

This time I had sneakers on. When the snow starts falling, I'm putting on boots and if that doesn't deter him, I'll carry something special for him.

• 5 months later...

Archived