Sabres Perhaps Sign Colin Murphy

nobody

Check this video out - http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/36051

Looks like a solid addition to Portland. The big knock on this guy is i guess he's always been a good fighter in the AHL and a good scorer in the AHL, even his rookie season he scored like 7pt in 10 games. But his game just doesn't translate to the NHL. I guess when he played for the Marlies he had a good rivarly against Patrick Kaleta and actually beat the sh!t out of him once. Should add some toughness to Portland and a scoring touch.

Check this video out - http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/36051

Looks like a solid addition to Portland. The big knock on this guy is i guess he's always been a good fighter in the AHL and a good scorer in the AHL, even his rookie season he scored like 7pt in 10 games. But his game just doesn't translate to the NHL. I guess when he played for the Marlies he had a good rivarly against Patrick Kaleta and actually beat the sh!t out of him once. Should add some toughness to Portland and a scoring touch.

He certainly owned Carcillo in that one... Like how the refs moved the gear out of the way. Watched Carcillo take that pounding and then finally stepped in to say, I think you hit him enough... That was very one-sided...

I figured I'd just post in this thread since it doesn't deserve a new one, but they did officially sign both Colin Murphy and Colton Fretter to contracts...

Seeing all the AHL vets they are signing, I'm getting more and more pissed at Donner. Punching all of his chins will just be the start for this a#$^$#!e. He ruined hockey for me in this city and it may never be salvaged. The #%^$#!ing Florida Panthers, are you #%^$#!ing kidding me. What a selfish a#$^$#!e! :censored: :censored: :censored:

Seeing all the AHL vets they are signing, I'm getting more and more pissed at Donner. Punching all of his chins will just be the start for this a#$^$#!e. He ruined hockey for me in this city and it may never be salvaged. The #%^$#!ing Florida Panthers, are you #%^$#!ing kidding me. What a selfish a#$^$#!e! :censored: :censored: :censored:

It's a shame. I only spent one year working in Rochester/one season in 2000/2001 but I liked the availability of tickets and to see some of the up and coming players. Really looks like Donner more and more as time goes on. :angry:

On a Portland note I do like how they are rounding out the team, allot of young talent and some AHL veteran leadership to bring them along. Be interesting too see what Dineen will be able to do with them...

You really need to stop holding back your emotions. Keeping them bottled up inside just isn't good for anybody. :chris:

I'd feel the same way if they took away my Sabres.

Here's what you do. Take a photo of your fist, print it on some nice thick 8-1/2"x11" photo stock, and mail it to Donner in a nice envelope. On the bottom in very small text write "please hold in front of face."

Should get the point across.

Archived