Best Sabres YouTube video ever

PASabreFan

the video was great, but, um.....I could do without the sappy love song. Not exactly inspiring. Doesn't get my vote for the "best ever"

Glad I'm not the only one who didn't get chills.

I can't go with best ever. It didn't even show the Pomminstein shorty against Ottawa. That goal was one of the most important goals in Sabres' history. I forsee a bunch of YouTube videos popping up. Good summer fun.

It was a thematic video, maybe a bit too sophisticated for you gents. :) It wasn't meant to be every greatest moment strung together. The music to me was perfect.

Anyhow... let's see your links of best Sabres YouTube video. The pickings are pretty slim.

It was a thematic video, maybe a bit too sophisticated for you gents. :) It wasn't meant to be every greatest moment strung together. The music to me was perfect.

Anyhow... let's see your links of best Sabres YouTube video. The pickings are pretty slim.

I actually just watched "Top Shelf" this morning (RJ documentary, I'm sure you all know). Best Sabres video not on youtube, that I can think of.

There was one video of two hot girls wearing only the old school Sabres jerseys "celebrating" a victory. If I can find it again I will post it :thumbsup:

Also,

No video will ever beat the video one of the local news broadcasts showed back in the late '70's with #11's greatest highlights to Carly Simon's 'Nobody Does it Better'.

Everything about this video reminds me of good things:

Had the folks over so they could do some laundry and watch hockey--there was no power in a lot of Buffalo, but I somehow lucked out--and got treated to this.

A "thematic" video, maybe a "bit too sophisticated" ?....PUHLEEZE, clue us minions in, I'm holding my breath....

The music to you was perfect, to me it was sappy - to each his own.

A "thematic" video, maybe a "bit too sophisticated" ?....PUHLEEZE, clue us minions in, I'm holding my breath....

The music to you was perfect, to me it was sappy - to each his own.

I thought the lyrics were perfect -- not so much the music. Just kind of refreshing to not have to hear Hurricane 2000 for the 1,000th time.

Archived