[OT]Let me blow off some steam about neighbors...

LabattBlue

My daughters HS JV cheerleading squad was having a can/bottle drive to offset the cost of summer cheerleading camps. We put flyers out on about 30 houses on our street with the information. All you had to do was leave the cans by your mailbox on the specified day. No pizza, cookie dough, popcorn and all the other ridiculously expensive fundraisers. Just whatever cans you have in your house/garage. You know how many neighbors left her cans? ZERO! I had even given them the option of leaving the cans on our porch on any day for those who don't like cans laying around their house. People really suck some time.

:angry: :angry:

While I'm on my soapbox...my next door neighbor needs to become acquainted with his lawnmower. MOW YOUR LAWN !

I feel better now. :)

I for one take all of my big nickels back myself.

I do know what you're saying though. The neighbor kid left bags on my front door to put clothes in to donate to goodwill. I had the bag all ready with clothes to put out the morning he was collecting them and then completely forgot. :wallbash:

I agree with the neighbors lawn thing though. Seriously, once a week people until it gets warm and all the grass dies.

I have a garbage can full of cans if you want!

No doubt come to my house. My 45 gallon can is full weekly, I bitch cause they only come once every two weeks to take'm.

D4rksabre I put out cans for the BSA kid and the little turd never cam and got them So I drove to the grocery store and they left early...kids today.

My daughters HS JV cheerleading squad was having a can/bottle drive to offset the cost of summer cheerleading camps. We put flyers out on about 30 houses on our street with the information. All you had to do was leave the cans by your mailbox on the specified day. No pizza, cookie dough, popcorn and all the other ridiculously expensive fundraisers. Just whatever cans you have in your house/garage. You know how many neighbors left her cans? ZERO! I had even given them the option of leaving the cans on our porch on any day for those who don't like cans laying around their house. People really suck some time.

While I'm on my soapbox...my next door neighbor needs to become acquainted with his lawnmower. MOW YOUR LAWN !

Maybe you could just give her a Benjamin and save her the time... :ph34r:

Yeah I got one of those too. He's trying to sell, and he doesn't do dick to give his place any "curb appeal." Rarely mows the lawn, doesn't trim, doesn't week his landscaping...

Since we're ranting about neighbors, I might as well join in. The most recent complaint that comes to mind is those random moments where my apartment suddenly smells like cigarettes. Usually its only the back room, but this weekend the smell took over the entire apartment. That lingering smoke smell is absolutely brutal.

My place has a neighbor who...

puts her lawn sprinkler on her front lawn and proceeds to water not only her lawn but my driveway.

Now, that would normally be okay, but my car is there, just waxed, all shiny, and this b$tch has got to water my car! Now it's later in the day and all the water has dried and leaves all those hard water spots all over my car! B$tch!

I confronted her and after being very nice about it trying to explain to her the sitch-e-ation, to witch (sic) she says "why don't you move your car?" I say "well if you can wash my car again for me at least you can dry it too! B$tch!

She has her son mow every week and proceeds to leave all the grass clippings and dirty wheel marks all overmy driveway too! B$TCH!!!

okay, i feel a little, just a little, better.

My place has a neighbor who...

puts her lawn sprinkler on her front lawn and proceeds to water not only her lawn but my driveway.

Now, that would normally be okay, but my car is there, just waxed, all shiny, and this b$tch has got to water my car! Now it's later in the day and all the water has dried and leaves all those hard water spots all over my car! B$tch!

I confronted her and after being very nice about it trying to explain to her the sitch-e-ation, to witch (sic) she says "why don't you move your car?" I say "well if you can wash my car again for me at least you can dry it too! B$tch!

She has her son mow every week and proceeds to leave all the grass clippings and dirty wheel marks all overmy driveway too! B$TCH!!!

okay, i feel a little, just a little, better.

call the cops.

call the cops.

are you serious? wouldn't that make me the b$tch? I'd be afraid she'd plan an attack of calling the cops on me during one of our parties or something for music being too loud or something. I've thought of having a party and having all the guys pee on her lawn to make a big burnt out spot. :o

are you serious? wouldn't that make me the b$tch? I'd be afraid she'd plan an attack of calling the cops on me during one of our parties or something for music being too loud or something. I've thought of having a party and having all the guys pee on her lawn to make a big burnt out spot. :o

lol ahh, see there's the catch. you have to leave her alone or else you could ruin your own fun.

In that case, move your car. :nana:

Since we're ranting about neighbors, I might as well join in. The most recent complaint that comes to mind is those random moments where my apartment suddenly smells like cigarettes. Usually its only the back room, but this weekend the smell took over the entire apartment. That lingering smoke smell is absolutely brutal.

Same problem here. The "lady" upstairs has a teenage daughter who likes to smoke out in front of the building with her derelict boyfriend, and I think they've started lighting up while walking through the building. The smoke smell seeps in quickly and really pisses us off.

I think your barking up the wrong tree. I have 3 children, 2 who go to private elemntary school and I have had it up to here with all the fundraising. I'm tired of hitting up family, friends, neigbors, co-workers etc with this crap. Now my wife and I just make a donation in lieu of trying to sell the junk like $20 popcorn the schools, sports teams, scouts etc. push on us. Cut a check for $50-$100 bucks and leave the neighbors alone.

I think your barking up the wrong tree. I have 3 children, 2 who go to private elemntary school and I have had it up to here with all the fundraising. I'm tired of hitting up family, friends, neigbors, co-workers etc with this crap. Now my wife and I just make a donation in lieu of trying to sell the junk like $20 popcorn the schools, sports teams, scouts etc. push on us. Cut a check for $50-$100 bucks and leave the neighbors alone.

We are mostly on the same page. I agree that I will not have her go door to door selling the overpriced crap(pizza, popcorn, cookies, etc...), but in this case all we were asking was to but your bag of cans by the curb instead of throwing them in your trunk the next time you go to the store. Pretty painless. F***'em.

PS I have the checkbook out and ready to make up whatever amount is require in lieu of the ridiculous fundraisers listed above. :thumbsup:

Same problem here. The "lady" upstairs has a teenage daughter who likes to smoke out in front of the building with her derelict boyfriend, and I think they've started lighting up while walking through the building. The smoke smell seeps in quickly and really pisses us off.

Just piss on their door...

Just piss on their door...

I've actually thought about letting the dog do that, but I don't want to punish the other upstairs neighbors - especially the hot girl above and to the left. :thumbsup:

This one is somewhat neighbor related, I guess. The fire alarm went off in my building in the middle of the game last night. An hour and a half later the fire department finally showed up (2 trucks too). I feel so much safer now. :rolleyes:

My neighbors lawn has these mysterious brown spots appearing.

:chris: arg

edit: I feel bad now, oh well.

Have you been popping a squat on their lawn?

Edit: NM, I just read the post about the guys peeing on the lawn.

Archived