Todays games(3/16)...

LabattBlue

I'm looking forward to the segment on Marty Biron during the intermission. I hope it includes an interview because I always find him funny/interesting. Yup, I'm a fan of Marty the person if not Marty the goalie.

Go Pens!

I just love the way the Battle of the Keystone State is going right now. Looks like the Pens are doing to them what we did to Philly the previous two seasons.

[bTW, where's Knightrider? I love it when he posts because I can always click on the Enemy Boards list and see what the opposition is saying.]

I'm kinda torn on that Boston game.......not sure who we should want to win.

First priority: don't go to OT! With our luck lately, it will.

I say Washington. We only need to be ahead of Washington or Carolina, and it keeps Boston within reach. If we can take care of winning, then Washington can't pass us, but we can pass Boston just with our head-to-head games. Either way, this is going to come down to the wire. Who will turn it on or keep up the pressure? Who will falter or continue to slide? Should be exciting, but it may give me an ulcer.

First priority: don't go to OT! With our luck lately, it will.

I say Washington. We only need to be ahead of Washington or Carolina, and it keeps Boston within reach. If we can take care of winning, then Washington can't pass us, but we can pass Boston just with our head-to-head games. Either way, this is going to come down to the wire. Who will turn it on or keep up the pressure? Who will falter or continue to slide? Should be exciting, but it may give me an ulcer.

1-1 going into the third. Smells like OT. :angry:

Damn I would love to see washington win it straight out especially becuas ethey also still play Philly and rangers and it will keep them motivated as long as they have a chance, problem they have the canes are whipping Ottawa....

Archived