Todays games(3/16)...

LabattBlue

Well, the Pens did us a huge favor today. They are coming on strong without Crosby and just scoring a ton.

In terms of Washington-Boston, my first priority is to catch Philly. Once we are in the top 8, we can take care of Boston over the final stretch when we face them head-to-head. Those will be huge games. I think I'm rooting for Boston today as I'd like some breathing room from Washington. Carolina and Washington are about 5 points apart, so there is some distance between those two so Washington is right now fighting for 8th instead of the SE crown. I'm happy the Pens crushed Philly. Did us a huge favor today.

I just love the way the Battle of the Keystone State is going right now. Looks like the Pens are doing to them what we did to Philly the previous two seasons.

[bTW, where's Knightrider? I love it when he posts because I can always click on the Enemy Boards list and see what the opposition is saying.]

Sorry, I was out this afternoon. There are also probaly quite a few links that are dead, because of the reset...

Over all, looks like a good afternoon. At least we can control our destiny with the B's.

Don't glance in the rear-view - Florida has won 7 straight.

They can only ride the hot hand for so long. I think it will collapse soon enough.

They're also without Chad Kilgour. He's been suspended by the team indefinitely.

Archived