GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

i like how conklin is playing, it's a little more aggressive. and he knows when to leave the net, unlike miller. miller always seems to get in the way of his team when he leaves the net, conklin has made some nice puck plays that i dont see miller do often. If we can't get it into the florida zone, Ty is determined to lol

i like how he dug it out from under the d-man at the side of the net as the pp was expiring. kept the play going, in the zone, it cycled around and bingo...tie game thanks to dane.

holy shitake...i didn't see that mock swinging of the stick at the group of sabres after the zubby goal. that was...frightening.

Panthers break out 3 on 2.. Kalin falls into Conks and they beat Conks

Buffalo: :ph34r: Florida: :death: :death:

I was hoping for an interference call against Gelinas, and I don't want to re-has the same old argument, but but Kalinin (and Teppo) is really struggling again tonight. Unless something changes, if Spacek comes back and plays even average, I think Dmitri-Teppo might be the #3 defense pairing.

Two Buffalo shots, two goals..

Think Vanek got into Belfour's head.. Did you guys see Belfour raise his stick toward the Buffalo huddle after the goal scored?

Great another Panthers PP coming...

Archived