GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

1st Intermission thoughts:

Like the idea of playing a defensive game, but 3 shots? Come on - this is getting ridiculous...

Teppo still looks slow and tired to me - he was late in coverage on the goal, missed covering Horton(?) at the side of the net, which almost turned into another goal, and has looked slow going back to get the puck.

Conklin looks OK to me so far - I was nervous about what we get out of him, but as the period wore on, he looked much more comfortable, and I like that he plays an aggressive style, challenging the shooters and being active around his crease. He made a couple nice saves and got no help from Briere & Teppo on the rebound goal...

Vanek looked like he had a little burst early in the period, but his stride seemed to shorten pretty quickly - almost like something keeps flaring up on him (groin/quad maybe?)

Oh well, on to the second...

i'm sorry, i don't want people to think i'm blaming the team's lack of success on conklin...not at all. the skaters are just playing sloppy and totally out of sync. i'm just making casual observations on ty's performance, this being my first time seeing him play. it's amusing if not slightly gut-wrenching.

loving this rap cat commercial. meow meow m' meow.

Vanek looked like he had a little burst early in the period, but his stride seemed to shorten pretty quickly - almost like something keeps flaring up on him (groin/quad maybe?)

Oh well, on to the second...

Vanek only had 3:26 TOI. Something is definitely wrong..

being outplayed and outshot badly yet again, when will they wake the F up??

i am not jumping off the bandwagon but these guys repeatedly say how they "HATE LOSING" where is the fire, the pride??

IM tired of this garbage

just come out, dominate a team, especially one you ARE SUPPOSED TO DOMINATE

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLORIDA IS A JOKE, they SUCK!

ok, who is out and when is their expected return???

paille??

afinogenov??

spacek??

connolly?? (i think never)

gaustad done for season

am i missing anyone?

BTW, conkin seems ok so far, very serviceable, he would look a lot better if the sabres were actually awake and cared, with a 5-2 lead or soemthing like that

ok, who is out and when is their expected return???

paille??

afinogenov??

spacek??

connolly?? (i think never)

gaustad done for season

am i missing anyone?

BTW, conkin seems ok so far, very serviceable, he would look a lot better if the sabres were actually awake and cared, with a 5-2 lead or soemthing like that

Kotalik is out too.

Archived