Missing person alert!!!!

Claude Balls

Has anyone seen Dainius Zubrus? He was paid lots of money to come help the Sabres this year, and yet, he hasn't shown up to work. Any help in locating this individual would be greatly appreciated.

I've seen him, he's the guy who you think is Ales Kotalik.............but isn't.

:bag:

there was absolutly no reason for zubrus to come here!We were supposed to get bill guerin

oh my god!we traded kotaik who was one of the most popular dressing room players for a rental!

there was absolutly no reason for zubrus to come here!We were supposed to get bill guerin

oh my god!we traded kotaik who was one of the most popular dressing room players for a rental!

WTF dude, chill out.

We didn't trade Kotalik.

If nothing else, I would like to believe a player would be playing above his expectations for the first few games with his new team because of the adrenaline rush. Zubrus seems to be the exception to this rule. I know it's only been a few games, but this guy has shown me nothing at all.

You very suddenly move. When you arrive for work at your new job, they give you a different position than you previously had held.

Yeah, you are just gonna quickly settle in and excel.

Give the guy a break.

Are talking about Zubrus or sabreman?

I refuse to pile on Zubrus. He'll score I just know it.

Here is what I noticed about him on the PP. Check it out tonight. I'll bet it doesn't change.

Zubrus sets up at the right circle, goalie left. He doesn't shoot from that point no matter how many times he gets the puck there. He usually cycles it down low and then goes to the net. The problem in the last two games is that the Sabres haven't been able to get a shot on goal or when they did last night, there weren't any rebounds.

I've seen this enough to relalize this is a set play and it is just a matter of time. He is going to catch a Danny B rebound.

Archived