GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Just incredible. I never would have thought this team could do this. I was just hoping for a win tonite. Then when I heard Briere was out, I was really hoping they could just make a game out of it. But WOW WOW WOW WOW.

For those that keep wanting to chastise Darcy.... :nana:

Then again, as RJ said, it's the 3rd game in 4 nights for the Loafs and they lost a heartbreaker last night.

Still though...

Still... is right. I'm too lazy to do the math, but 4 out of our top 5 scorers, 5 out of our top 7 are out?

I mean, I was just hoping that we could get a PP SHOT on goal, let alone putting the puck in the net.

I think Miller really took Darcy's "it's all on Ryan now" comment to heart. He played great tonight.

The way the Sabres play, they sometimes hang their goalie, whether Ryan or Marty it didn't matter, out to dry and they've mostly responded. Will they have to change that when Conklin plays?

12 of 17 skaters have at least one point tonight for the Sabres.

Miller was outstanding.

Someone tell me how a team missing 9 starters and both captains score 6 goals?

This season is definitely special.

Buffalo has the points lead at least temporarily..

Bad news is NJ and Ottawa both won tonight...

I freaking love Kaleta's play. The kid has laid out some big names in the past 3 games. And the coolest thing is he picks his checks, he's not sloppy like piece of S%&T 25 (doesn't deserve a name) from OTT.

Who knows how long they can keep this up, but I'm loving the ride.

Archived