GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

wow. after 1, one team is smoking the other. sure the game is tied at 1, but buffalo has really taken it to the sens. neil has taken dumb "instigator" type penalties, and we have a PP heading into the 2nd.

1 heart attack survived by the way. DANNY BRIERE WENT DOWN WITH INJURY. I've gone to church since i was a baby... don't punish me now Big J!

Not bad considering how beat up we are.

Goes to show you why some of these guys aren't NHL'ers on a reg basis. The Ottawa goal, 25 on the Sabres ( I don't even know who that is ) stopped skating and let Heatley go by him. Boom, goal.

IF we can keep this close I'll be happy.

It just goes to show how emotional this issue is. When it's your guy you see it one way and when it's not your guy, you see it the other way. That holds for everyone including media.

Anyone know what Cherry said?

A "ridiculous" and "whiny" letter from Golisano, Bruce? Are you serious? I like how he shied away from Ray's question, "Would it be any different if it had been Mair on Heatley?" Bruce, you sounded like a knowledgeable guy, but for God's sake does anyone in Ottawa have common sense?

Anotherr pathetic PP. Ugh.

A "ridiculous" and "whiny" letter from Golisano, Bruce? Are you serious? I like how he shied away from Ray's question, "Would it be any different if it had been Mair on Heatley?" Bruce, you sounded like a knowledgeable guy, but for God's sake does anyone in Ottawa have common sense?

Anotherr pathetic PP. Ugh.

No. Ottawa's fans are very polite, but they have little common sense.

Can someone describe the fight? I can only listen online tonight because MSG in Ithaca is playing Rangers/Columbus (w00t).

Redden flattened MacArthur in front of the net (and probably should've been an interference penalty) and Peters went right in after him. Redden threw a punch (not penalized) and McGratton cut in and landed two blows before Peters crushed him with two thunderous ones. There was a lot of grabbing and and swinging after that but nobody landed significant blows and then McGratton wrestled Peters to the ice.

Archived