GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Yep. Time running out for the Sens being able to cheap-shot the Sabres for the remainder of the season.

The question is, who will knock the Sens out in the 1st round this year?

And way to reveal yourself as the troll you are, heceta.

6-5 final for the senators. Best loss this year. they were down 1-4 then tied it at 5 till a fluke bounce made it 6-5. Never give up... Oh by the way, our terrible streak of 1 major injury per game is officially over. Huge heart.

By the way, where was chris neil after his mair fight? talk about mr. invisible!

I usually hate moral victories, but I'll take this one. Six rookies against a riled up Ottawa team on the road, and they come withing 1/10th of a second (MaCarthur's goal) and a blown penalty shot of taking home the win. And the Devils also lost today, so they don't lose ground in the standings.

These kids can play.

* It's a loss, baut a ballsy loss. Sabres disappeared at times, but they made a run at the end.

* Vanek, please teach Ryan how to finsh. Kid should have had at least two tonight.

* You really don't notice quality face off guys until their gone. Goose and Drury out is doubly (sp?) bad because of their face off prowess.

* congrats Sens, you barely beat an AHL team.

* Teppos penalty was interference by definition, but you guys with DVR's watch the Sens play Vanek. Hell of a time to start calling it.

* Chris Neil is a piece of ****. I figure if the Sabres get a few more injuries, I may get my shot.

* Just switched the wings/Preds game. Nashville has the most god awful uniforms I've ever seen..........except fo the Canes.

Good game Folks. I am very impressed with the Depth the Sabres have. Emery did have a bad night but none the less your guys showed up to play. No idea if the toughness thing got resolved but I'll give both teams credit and leave happy knowing nobody got hurt on either side. I don't know if these clips made it up on youtube yet but I capped the game and thought you might like them. See you all in the Playoffs where I'm sure we'll have another great series filled with Highs and Lows for all of us.

Download to your hard drive. Sendspace doesn't stream. You will also need a Divx Codec. Either download it from Divx.com or install VLC video player.

McGrattan_Vs_Peters

Neil_Vs_Mair

Archived