GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

You're kidding me, right? You're telling me that the Sens' homer was trying to fight Rob Ray during the broadcast? Some people must be from a totally different world.

well, there were heated words. i misspoke though. he was more going at it with sylvester. sorry.

Ever fall asleep on the bus, head against the window?

Makes perfect sense now. However, I guess if you're not familiar with the area, you're likely to do that. Having gone back and forth between Rochester and Buffalo a number of times in my life, I'd have to be exhausted to fall asleep like that.

Was that a goal???? Review time

Pomminstein pushes it over the line..

Buffalo: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Ottawa: :death: :death: :death: :death:

Now I'm really happy Miller is in there.. Let's get this tied up...

Makes perfect sense now. However, I guess if you're not familiar with the area, you're likely to do that. Having gone back and forth between Rochester and Buffalo a number of times in my life, I'd have to be exhausted to fall asleep like that.

Jeez. I just meant that more than one of these guys have almost NO experience as a Sabre, or in the NHL in general, because they "just got here."

Anyway, that being the case, don't you think it is a little crazy to expect Kaleta, Mancari, Ryan, etc. to compete against Heatley, Alfredson, Spezza, Priessing, etc?

On a completely different topic, does anyone know who that is supposed to be that is painted on Emery's mask?

Jeez. I just meant that more than one of these guys have almost NO experience as a Sabre, or in the NHL in general, because they "just got here."

Anyway, that being the case, don't you think it is a little crazy to expect Kaleta, Mancari, Ryan, etc. to compete against Heatley, Alfredson, Spezza, Priessing, etc?

On a completely different topic, does anyone know who that is supposed to be that is painted on Emery's mask?

What can I say? The kids are hungry for NHL experience. Who's to say that they can't go toe to toe against the baby sens?

Emery's mask has boxing legends on it.

these rookies are going to be great. if we didn't have like 30 of them making their NHL road debut on HNIC, things would be different. If we happen to lose some FAs, this tema has some major depth. Long term, the sabres are sitting very pretty

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES!!!

I'll say this.

Our team has guts and tonnes of heart.

I don't care what others say, If my team is playing a team with 7 AHL'ers in the lineup, my team better win 6-1 or something along those lines.

5-4. Can you imagine if we pull this out? Amazing. I'd be embarrassed to be a Sens fan.

CBC is calling this game like the Sabres are the #1 team in the NHL and not injury riddled.

Harry Neale - Their pp is in disarray. They've been sloppy.

Really, I wonder why Harry.

Archived