Sabres vs. Flyers (02/02)

PTS

this game will seperate the men from the boys... my prediction: sabres 4 flyers 2

4-2 was my prediction...

I didn't have the heart to edit that post, but you can still call me Nostradamus.

as for an updated prediction, i have a funny feeling its going to be 6-1 at the end of this one.

4-2 was my prediction...

I didn't have the heart to edit that post, but you can still call me Nostradamus.

as for an updated prediction, i have a funny feeling its going to be 6-1 at the end of this one.

A good thing you didn't! Nice job!

BTW we'll ignore that thing about 6-1...

The matchup against Ottawa Saturday night is shaping up to be a great one. We can skate with those guys, they don't have the depth that we have, and this Sabres team is much different than the one that got beaten so badly earlier in the year by the Sens...time to prove to the rest of the NHL that we are the real deal, because this team never gets the credit it deserves

-I thought Fitzpatrick played a solid game which was near his level of play from two years ago. We really need him to step up and play well over the next two weeks leading up to the Olympic break.

-I wonder if Drury is hurting a bit. I've noticed his play has tailed off recently and I'm not referring to points, but more his general play. He seems like the kind of guy that when wearing the "C", that he wants to get out there and lead by example even when hurting.

-Nice goal by Pyatt. Stick your nose in the front of the net and good things will happen to a player with your size.

-Hey Darcy...SIGN MILLER TO AN EXTENSION NOW!!!!

-Some of the refs are pitiful! :angry:

-Ottawa needs to be put in their place on Saturday...GO SABRES!!!