Who would like to upgrade this board...

SDS

It's gotta be bad if you can't spot a tenner.

Seriously, though, assuming you're American (it's so hard to tell these days) and it's personal, not corporate tax, drop me a line & maybe I've got an answer or two. Can't guarantee, but I'll help if I can.

i haven't completed my taxes, and i've got my dad's accountant looking at my turbotax file, so it should all be ironed out. As for being american, i live in nascar central, NC... Seriously, the street up the road from me is called Labonte Dr.

i'll donate as much as i can, probably $20-25. This is a great site.

However, after the upgrade, will there be a possibily of making bigger avatars and/or giving us more freedom in signatures?

Also, since the site would be accepting donations, i think i'd be important for them to change the top promo picture (the drury pic with sabresreport.com writing) atleast once a year. lol

But either way, i'm in to donating.

i'll donate as much as i can, probably $20-25. This is a great site.

However, after the upgrade, will there be a possibily of making bigger avatars and/or giving us more freedom in signatures?

Also, since the site would be accepting donations, i think i'd be important for them to change the top promo picture (the drury pic with sabresreport.com writing) atleast once a year. lol

But either way, i'm in to donating.

I think bigger avatars wouldn't be so bad. However, as a stylistic concern - images in the signatures would probably be something that wouldn't be implemented...

ehh... i'll splurge... let us know the info on where and how to send $$... but the compatibility between TSW and TSR would be clutch!!! CLUTCH I SAY!!!
Well, it would be for PTS...

:lol:

What? I hate Mr. Clutch on TBD.

but seriously, i'll donate no matter what, but i'd like to see some upgrades, maybe even adding an off-topic, so this place gets a little more active and people talk to each other more.

Bigger avatars is my #1 hope though. :D

I just upped it to 100 x 100 pixels. Let's see how that works.

• 3 weeks later...

BTW, the final amount collected on the board fund was $195 minus paypal fees, so we broke even (I chipped in for the $30 skin)...

I have updated everyone's account who contributed by noting the amount received under "donations" in your control panel. I assume it should tell you something there.

Thanks!

Archived