Sabres @ Canucks (01/19)

PTS

I love West Coast games! You can do all you need to do and then sit down in bed and watch the Sabres until 1am.

Should be a great game. I wonder if Biron will play with all these rumours flying around.

I love West Coast games! You can do all you need to do and then sit down in bed and watch the Sabres until 1am.

Should be a great game. I wonder if Biron will play with all these rumours flying around.

The articles in the Buffalo News said Miller is likely to get the start. I wish they made a more official announcer for those of us in fantasy leagues. I've had Miller all year, and picked up Biron during the injury. If I knew who was playing ahead of time, I would have a damn good tandem.

If I remain sitting in an upright position on the coach, I have a 10% chance that I stay awake for the whole game. Laying down on the couch or in bed, I'll be asleep half way through the first period. Sucks getting old and having to get up early. :angry:

If I remain sitting in an upright position on the coach, I have a 10% chance that I stay awake for the whole game. Laying down on the coach or in bed, I'll be asleep half way through the first period. Sucks getting old and having to get up early. :angry:

Same here. Early meeting every Friday am. And a beer or a cocktail during a late game? Forget it.

If I remain sitting in an upright position on the coach, I have a 10% chance that I stay awake for the whole game.  Laying down on the coach or in bed, I'll be asleep half way through the first period.  Sucks getting old and having to get up early. :angry:

Please tell me your "coach" is a lady, 'cause I don't like where this post is going otherwise. B-)

Please tell me your "coach" is a lady, 'cause I don't like where this post is going otherwise. B-)

I am guessing he meant couch. I have no classes on Fridays, so I should have no problems making it through the game tonight. Of course next year it's off to the real world, so I should enjoy it while it lasts I guess.

I'm getting a good laugh out of this thread. Delayed reaction to PTS -- you sit in bed? Come on, lie back. Relax. Unless you are afraid that at your advanced age, you're going to konk out with the rest of us old farts.

Yep, if I lie back it's game over for most of the game. I have a knack of waking up with about 10 minutes to go.

St. Francis > St. Joe's :P

Go Sabres!