Sabres @ Canucks (01/19)

PTS

Speaking of Molsons....nothing better then putting the wife and dog to bed, cracking a cold one and watching some West Coast hockey!

...I really can't stand Kalinin.....I am sure I am biased by now, but he just does not seem to get it. That is a "prospect" I could part ways with for a veteran....

Damn, no cold ones left! I love tipping one back for these late games. I'll have to make up for it next game.

Kalinin pisses me off as well.

they've looked out of sync this period.

I know we're 2nd in the league on the powerplay but how come it seems like Vancouver's powerplay sets up so much quicker than ours and seems to get off more shots and opportunities, while we wait for the perfect set-up?

I wish I knew why we are all in the minority when it comes to our interest in hockey. I love sitting here flipping between all of these hockey games, especially when games are in places like Calgary, Edmonton, Minny, Detroit, etc. and of course, Buffalo.

I just don't get why this sport is below golf, wrestling, and women's softball on the fan interest level. As I say that though, I do think a big part of it is the NHL does a horrible job marketing. They need to somehow get a stick in a kids hand everywhere in the U.S., just the way every kid throws a football, shoots a basket, or plays stickball...

Woah, did anyone else see that McCarty and Souray fight? Crazy!

balls...must have just missed, but just watched the Flamers kill off the 5-3 so they should go in to the INT up 3-1. Hopefully they lose and we pick up a point on Sens who lost tonight in shootout.