Sabres @ Canucks (01/19)

PTS

i'd take william mattar 3x/period with RJ over molson commercials and these craptastic canadian announcers.

i haven't been living in buffalo for a few years. what ever happened to those two jerks who had billboards and commercials all over buffalo? they seemed like a living Sat Night Live skit

0-4. ugh. i doubt we'll get over 10 chances like the last game. our powerplay drives me insane.

kalinin's 2nd fuggin penalty.

see what i mean? they had a thousand opportunities there because they had someone shooting from the point and not wasting 20 seconds for every player to be in the exact position they'd like to be in.

the only reason they didn't score was because ryan miller is the mack and is playing very well.

I wish I knew why we are all in the minority when it comes to our interest in hockey. I love sitting here flipping between all of these hockey games, especially when games are in places like Calgary, Edmonton, Minny, Detroit, etc. and of course, Buffalo.

I just don't get why this sport is below golf, wrestling, and women's softball on the fan interest level. As I say that though, I do think a big part of it is the NHL does a horrible job marketing. They need to somehow get a stick in a kids hand everywhere in the U.S., just the way every kid throws a football, shoots a basket, or plays stickball...

Because the people that run Network TV in America are by far the biggest morons in life.

If the NHL wanted to get excitement out over TV, they would show a game like Toronto at Buffalo or Vancouver at Colorado on NBC, and not St. Louis vs. Pittsburgh or Atlanta vs. Phoenix.

Celino and Barnes? One of them got suspended by the bar. HA

yeah, that was them! how funny that one of them got busted. i just can't imagine get booked for something and thinking those two were my last resort.

ok guys, enjoy the game. it is moving quick enough to stay awake but time to leave the computer!

GO SABRES!

.....wow, that was a great effort by the kid from Vancouver to score that goal.

What drives you insane about it? I mean they haven't looked great tonight, but overall I think it's tough to be anything but happy with it.

thats whats driving me insane.

that was a pathetic shorthanded goal. pominville did nothing but sit and watch that puck go in. if you haven't noticed, last games atrocious powerplay effort has carried over. it's alarming, that's all.

thats whats driving me insane.

that was a pathetic shorthanded goal. pominville did nothing but sit and watch that puck go in. if you haven't noticed, last games atrocious powerplay effort has carried over. it's alarming, that's all.

Max just skated right by Burrows. Roy was the only one who seemed to make a legit backcheck

Saw that one coming...Guess their PK units got greedy.

hope - that was definitely a much better powerplay. even if we hadn't scored i would've still remarked that it was a solid pp because of the opportunities we had. we set up quick, were decisive and had them defending more than chasing us.

the first 4 efforts didn't get much of that, you agree?