I JUST WANT A YES OR NO

Sabretooth73

Relevance to what? It's about the Sabres, not St Michael from 1422. Quit thread crapping.

And I say yes, as well.

It just seems like a loaded question. I am willing to bet 99.99% of Sabres fans think the Sabres are going to win the Cup.

EDIT: Also, isn't this a discussion board? If he wants a yes or no, we're not really discussing now are we. :lol:

exactly, im not asking anyone to break down the disintigration of communism in the former soviet union here....just asking a general question on the sabres....my guess is some or many people, even sabre fans would think no..... if one was to ask me before the start of this season i wouldve said no, just based on knowing how hard of a road it is to make it thru 82 games and the post season..... but now i have changed my mind, i can see the intensity and determination already, i think this team will stop at nothing short of winning it all. I dont understand people ripping on threads, please tell me, what is and what isnt acceptable...i thought this was a forum to discuss anything sabres???

No. Team gives up way too many leads late in games. That will come back to haunt them in the playoffs. Like last year when they had a one goal lead and got a delay of game penalty in period 3 of game 7...

For me to change to yes, and boy do I want it to be yes, I need to see a MAJOR improvement in their game once they have a lead.

Yes.

Watching other teams proves to me the Sabres are on a different level right now. No other team can dress 6 rookies and lose their starting goalie for a time and have the record the Sabres do. And unlike the Sens. The Sabre players are playoff tested and proven.

I agree with PA, too many shootout wins and leads are lost. They are playing way too much overtime and seem to big a huge risk to take injuries.

Plus its way too early. I bet almost 90% of NHL fans last year said the Sens were going to win the cup (and about 0.5% said the Canes, and ).000001% said it would be an Edmonton Carolina final). Its way to early to say Yes or No. Talk to me when the conference finals come around and maybe I will say yes the are going to win the cup.

But as a sabres fan I will cheer them on and want them to win

Oh I read the directions. I just fail to see the relevance of the thread.

Darn lawyers. :P

No.

:bag:

Gee, didn't see that one coming. :P

I agree with PA ...

Nor that one. :P

But as a sabres fan I will cheer them on and want them to win

That goes without saying. :)

I was just kidding. But I would never say yes either. It just seems wrong.

To defend myself one more time: there weren't many on this board demanding that Tom Golisano get out his book of generic checks (they're cheaper) and spend what was necessary to keep this team together, knowing how close they were to a Cup. That's optimism.

Archived