I hate jersey threads!!!

Corp000085

after seeing numerous hats, jackets, t shirts and jerseys at the airport and 2 diffeernt sabres games, i really do like the jersey. the dark blue looks awesome, and the slug looks just as much like a buffalo as the goathead did. I really do like the dark blue the best though. I've already asked for some hats and that pullover fleese for christmas.

after seeing numerous hats, jackets, t shirts and jerseys at the airport and 2 diffeernt sabres games, i really do like the jersey. the dark blue looks awesome, and the slug looks just as much like a buffalo as the goathead did. I really do like the dark blue the best though. I've already asked for some hats and that pullover fleese for Christmas.

To say it is no worse than the goathead is like saying something smells good because it smells better than a piece of crap. I haven't bought anything Sabres since they switched to the demonic goathead, and had hoped that they were going to make amends.

But there is a game tonight. Sorry for the digression.

I like them too.... i just wish i could find a place to get one!!

hey, speaking of that, i checked out the sabres store before the montreal game, around 7pm, and there were about 500 fans inside and a mob outside... the checkout lines were 25 deep, and there was about one item left... a bin full of sabres hockey pucks. Saying that the place looked looted would be an understatement. I can't speak for the entire NHL, but the Sabres are cleaning house in the merchandise department.

What about NHL.com store? Or River City Sports? Both have plenty of Sabres jerseys. Right?!

Nope....

this is from nhl.com

"Coming Soon!

We work hard to keep all our products in stock year round, but occasionally you will find an out-of-stock item. Please be patient and check back again soon! "

River City sports only has the old red jersey.

hey, speaking of that, i checked out the sabres store before the montreal game, around 7pm, and there were about 500 fans inside and a mob outside... the checkout lines were 25 deep, and there was about one item left... a bin full of sabres hockey pucks. Saying that the place looked looted would be an understatement. I can't speak for the entire NHL, but the Sabres are cleaning house in the merchandise department.

I got a slug hat before the Habs game. It was one of the only decent hats left and it was the one I wanted. Just plain blue with the slug on the front and B on the back. Plus it doesn't have the stuff in front to shape the hat so it fits nice! I think we waited in line for 15 or 20 minutes at the register.

For nhl.com guys, restock takes about a week or two. I finally got both the home and away jersey. I love them. The blue is very nice and sharp.

Went to a Norfolk Admirals game (AHL) here in Norfolk and the place was FULL of them!!! Great to see that finally, Buffalo is a top seller insted of Steelers, Red Wings, and Cowboys crap...

Down here (North Cacilacky), we've been saying the new logo resembles a hamster.

FWIW, my wife and I both love the "goat head" best of the 3 chest crests, but would have loved it if they had used the old crossed-sabre crest with the current color scheme and cut on the jerseys.

I spent $54.00 there last Monday after the pregame skate. I got the blue hat that some of the players have been wearing in interviews. No slug involved on it. I bought a Sabres CCM T-shirt, a car magnet (slug), which looks great on my tailgate since my truck is dark blue, a sticker which I have not placed yet, and an 8x10 of Max scoring the sixth goal in the Philadelphia game.

Saw Vanek and his parents in the store, told him to "Light 'em up tonight, Thomas!"

Can't help it. I love this team no matter what they wear!

Great jersey, bad logo. It looks good in spite of the snot smear, not because of it. The team is doing great, the overall look is hot and there's no choice (except maybe the really hard to find third/alternate jersey), so it's going to sell. However, had they taken the same jersey, but put a real logo on it, there would have been even more demand.

Oh well, guess we have to accept it and move on.

Went to a Norfolk Admirals game (AHL) here in Norfolk and the place was FULL of them!!! Great to see that finally, Buffalo is a top seller insted of Steelers, Red Wings, and Cowboys crap...

Are they the top selling jersey in all sports or just NHL?

Someone told me few days ago it was all sports, and then you mentioned this, and i just want to be sure it's correct.

Archived