Early Christmas Present

Hawerchuk

Ah yes, the hockey jersey name delimma. Who do you pick to put on that sacred jersey? Who's gonna be around next year what with the crazy free agency (that the NFL players have gone nuts with). Anyway, point being, my wife is buying me a jersey and I was contemplating who to get on the back. Pommer? Drury? Briere? Goose? Roy? Vanek? The names are endless. Basically, who do you think will stay at least 3 years on the Buffalo Sabres? Maybe that will help narrow my choices.

Thanks SabreHeads!!

and....

"LETS GO BUFFALO!!"

put your own name on it. Jerseys are too damn expensive to be putting rent-a-players on.

Yeah, I have that on the Goathead White one; my last name. Figured I'd change it up a bit.

Alot of folks don't like it when you put your own name on it however. But, who cares. I like it!

Thanks for the input - except for "Peters" :blink:

How about Hecht?

The last shirt I got - I put Edwards on the back. It was a white goathead, I know he never wore those colors, but since he has already retired, and he was my favorite Sabre, I figured it was safe. The real tell is who my daughter gets. She has three shirts. It seems to be the kiss of death. Barnes, Gratton and Dumont. (I know you don't miss Gratton, but...)

I hate to say it, because I really like having him on the line with Gaustad, but she has asked for a Mair shirt this year for Christmas. Here's hoping he's still on the team when the shirt arrives :wallbash:

I know this might be a little off of what you're thinking, but go with RUFF #22 with the captains C. I got that sewn onto my old white blue and gold recently and i couldnt be happier. After all, this team IS Lindy Ruff-his system, his players, etc. Cant go wrong with Ruff :thumbsup:

Last year I got a Steve Tasker Bills Jersey and the Sabres Jersey that I where for every game is an old white jersey with Don Luce on it (handed down). I find that players of the past can't dissapoint you by leaving for the money. So my suggestion would be pick your favorite player and get their name and number put on.

Last year I got a Steve Tasker Bills Jersey and the Sabres Jersey that I where for every game is an old white jersey with Don Luce on it (handed down). I find that players of the past can't dissapoint you by leaving for the money. So my suggestion would be pick your favorite player and get their name and number put on.

Thats not bad either, but Lafontaine never wore the BUFFASLUG!

I think I'm edging toward Pomminstein. Kid has a ton of energy and alot of heart!

Thanks for all the responses on this thread.

"LETS GO BUFFALO!!"

Pommer? Drury? Briere? Goose? Roy? Vanek?

I watch every game and come to this board every day. Who the hell is Goose? We talkin Top Gun here?

I just bought Drury retro... I'll add it to my Barnes, Dumont, LaFontaine collection. If he leaves, i'll still wear it.

I watch every game and come to this board every day. Who the hell is Goose? We talkin Top Gun here?

I just bought Drury retro... I'll add it to my Barnes, Dumont, LaFontaine collection. If he leaves, i'll still wear it.

Paul Gaustad!

RJ- "Oh my, the Goose is really honking now!"

Archived