Any nifty Anti-Carolina phrases?

thesportsbuff

Such as, for Philly, you could use "Phuck Philly" or something. I don't remember any for Carolina, but if you have any post. And please make them school appropriate. ;P

How is "Phuck Philly" school appropriate? I mean, I think it's appropriate generally, but I'm guessing that you're looking for something to unveil on parent-teacher conference day or something.

So "c***y Canes" or "Canes are a**funnels" would be inappropriate, I guess.

Well the innerlaying storyline is that one of my friends is a Hurricanes fan, where as myself and my french teacher are big Sabres fans. So we usually have bets behind every game. (For example, last time he had to wear my old sabres replica jersey (from when I was 12). He barely squeezed into it. He looked like a goof. And to top it all off, it's covered in beer/pop stains from sabres games, and my cat pissed on it the night before. that part wasn't planned.

so tomorrow im printing a bunch of pictures of the canes logo with the Sabres sword through it, putting them in his locker and one in each of his classes. Just to remind him that his team is gonna lose. It'd be nice if I could have some sort of shot at them in there, where Hurricanes Blows might be deemed inappropriate.

Archived