29 members have voted

1. 1. What the hell is that thing?

• The yellow skunk?
    • The wiley yellow hairpiece?
    • The waterbuffalo lodge hat?
    • The Shatanic legless goat?
    • The Glam Buffalo Boa?
    • Other (explain)?

It's ghost-like. We never see the legs of ghosts! (And come to think of it, why are ghosts often depicted in their clothes? What good are clothes in the afterlife? And are they wearing underwear, too. I know this. If there is a life beyond this, I'm going commando!"

I'm not certain what it is. (A very old SNL skit w/ Steve Martin and Bill Murray comes to mind. "What the h*ll is that?" "What the h*ll is that?" "Oh, it's ..., nah, what the H*LL is that?" "Hey you kids, get your lips off of that thing!" "What the h*ll is that?!?")

But what I really don't understand is, why with all the great Sabres alumni that are out there, did the Sabres decide to put Brian Engbloom (in war paint) on their chests?

Wouldn't Perreault have been a better choice?

What does this mean... someone explain??????? Which is it??

"I can tell you that's not our uniform," Quinn said. "I didn't see any of the logo pages, so I can't comment on that."

Good point. He said he had seen the "uniform" and that it wasn't correct, but if he saw the uniform he also saw the logo because it was smack-dab in the middle of the chest.

What does this mean... someone explain??????? Which is it??

"I can tell you that's not our uniform," Quinn said. "I didn't see any of the logo pages, so I can't comment on that."

It means Quinn is trying to do damage control, and sucking at it. He's telling us the obvious (that the poorly photoshopped Celsius jersey with skunk bandit logo is not the new uniform --- yes thanks for clearing that up LQ) while trying to get the 95% of Buffalonians who don't bother to get in the boards or fan pages to forget about it by discrediting the logo leak - essentially by inferring that it wasn't worth his looking at. He knows that we know, but he can't say anything in the press because it would only give credence to the fact that we know - and he's pissed that his big release party is blown.

Should've released the skunk bandit at the draft ass. How can you not think something is going to be leaked? Everything is leaked today... Star Jones can't even get fired without it being leaked. If you're going to do something like this, you need to lift the veil as quickly as possible to limit the chance for a leak.

LQ = Bad liar.

By the way, ASSQUATCH - you nailed it with the Barney Rubble hairpiece. Maybe that will be replacing Sabretooth.

Oh god... what if they make Sabretooth gold with blue stripes? THE HORROR!

Do Buffalo sport franchises get focus groups together that consist of people who actually watch sports?

I asked this same question yesterday. A simple survey or focus group comprised of Sabres fans would have shot down the rumored logo in all of about 5 seconds. But the Mighty Quinn knows all and probably decided this wasn't necessary.

Larry Q, you are such a bad liar. Oh those arent our jerseys, I didnt see the supposed logo...I can smell the B.S. through the computer screen.

If a fart was something you could see, it would look like the new logo. Seriously, give a kid some blue and "gold" fingerpaints and they could make a better logo.

Archived