NHL Playoffs (First Round) discussion

SwampD

6 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

This Boston Toronto series is exactly why we really needed to get into the playoffs. The team, as it is currently constructed would be absolutely ragdolled from start to finish. It would actually be embarrassing. The good part about that is that this idiot GM would finally realize how to build a team. 

Adams better listen to Lindy.  

Adam’s has a chance to learn a lot in his two years with Ruff.  He better listen and get him what he needs. 

Lindy knows NHL pro personnel MUCH BETTER than anyone in the  organization.    He probably has a better chance of bringing in NHL players too.   They better utilize that.  

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Pimlach said:

Southern Tier Smoked Bourbon.   whiskey bourbon GIF

Southern Tier’s bourbons are quite good for a tiny distillery.  Have you had any of the 7yr bourbon they released last year?  It’s pretty fantastic.

43 minutes ago, Weave said:

Southern Tier’s bourbons are quite good for a tiny distillery.  Have you had any of the 7yr bourbon they released last year?  It’s pretty fantastic.

I will be in Buffalo most of the summer and will pick up some.  Thanks for the tip. 

• Like (+1) 1

GL-Y0gGWoAAWZeF?format=jpg&name=small

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Marchand did everything right on that last shift.  And he scored. 

Yeah, not a fan 'cause he ain't on our team, but, he does play with an enviable level of grime and compete.

• Like (+1) 2

As dark as these Sabre days have been, man, I’d rather have a glimmer of hope with our guys than the yearly 1st round disappointment of the Toronto maple leafs. They have Auston freaking Matthews and can’t even win. 

Edited by OverPowerYou
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Jorcus said:

That type of Hockey. Nashville is a good team loaded with veterans who can play just about anyway they want to. They are doing what they need to to win and I get that. When you get down to only a few chances each way for a period it's way different than watching Florida Tampa. A low scoring game with lots of chances. 

Well to each his own. I personally loved it. There were tons of shots and shot attempts. It's just that most of them never made it to goal. That's winning hockey.