Sabres Fandom aka Groundhog Day All Over Again

Flashsabre

I’m literally at the point right now where I’m just logging in each day hoping to see a title that reads “Developing Story, Terry Pegula selling the Sabres to….”

Where is that guy that said someone in the Sabres front office said he might sell to the Wegman family.  

I am thoroughly convinced that nothing changes until Terry is gone. This organization is dying for successful veteran NHL people in positions of power in the organization but it will. Never happen under Terry and we are bound for 13 more years of this garbage.

Edited by Flashsabre
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, #freejame said:

Do you actually login everyday? I only ever have to login on a new device then never again. 

Do you mean log in?

I sign in.

1 hour ago, Flashsabre said:

I’m literally at the point right now where I’m just logging in each day hoping to see a title that reads “Developing Story, Terry Pegula selling the Sabres to….”

Where is that guy that said someone in the Sabres front office said he might sell to the Wegman family.  

I am thoroughly convinced that nothing changes until Terry is gone. This organization is dying for successful veteran NHL people in positions of power in the organization but it will. Never happen under Terry and we are bound for 13 more years of this garbage.

Me too. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Night Train said:

Sabres Fandom..

It's basically listening to the Talking Heads song " We're On The Road To Nowhere "  in a continuous loop. 

I'm hoping it's replaced by the Tears For Fears song " Change " . 

More likely you get Pale Shelter. 

I often wonder, well, "how did I get here?"

26 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

More likely you get Pale Shelter. 

I often wonder, well, "how did I get here?"

I keep hearing ‘ burning down the house ‘ , but we’ve been there before.

• Haha (+1) 2