GDT: Stars @ Sabres - Tue Feb 6, 2024, 7:00 pm ET MSG, ESPN+ BSSWX 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

5 minutes ago, Chair said:

Dahlin blows and his body language is worse. Definitely not captain material 

I’d disagree. I think Dahlin actually wants to succeed more than any other Sabre. He is used to excelling. That’s why he will most likely want out at some point because he will realize he’s wasting his career away in Buffalo like Jack smartly did. 

Edited by Billznut

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

Thompson will be fighting him for first in line if he has any sense. 

So.... you want Thompson and Dahlin to leave the team? I don't understand why some of you are even here. So many over-the-top comments, it's ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Sabres73 said:

So.... you want Thompson and Dahlin to leave the team? I don't understand why some of you are even here. So many over-the-top comments, it's ridiculous.

Over the top comments would be anyone thinking this franchise has the first clue in what they’re doing. lol 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Get a bonafide, professional coach with an GM who holds players accountable for their off-season, and I think these guys will step up. Until then, they will suck except for every 3rd game when a good team underestimates them.

As it is, they play at a minor league hockey level. Talent is there. 

Where is Scotty Bowman when you need him? 

Just now, Doohickie said:

Yeah, just like when Jack rolled his eyes.

Not speaking on the specific issue, but there is a world of difference in what those actions can mean. rolling eyes is a lot more conceited than physically swinging your arm or something in the heat of the moment

16 minutes ago, Sabres73 said:

Why are you here Sabres77 all you do is complain about other people complaining 

• Agree 1

Geez Cozens… Point blank… 

Sabres need a Shooting Tutorial… Quicker releases at open spots… Looks like the extra second to get off their shot telegraphs their target…

Edited by Believer

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.