GDT: Sabres @ Sens - Sun. 6 pm ET, Dec 31, 2023, MSG-B, TSN ๐Ÿ“บ WGR ๐Ÿ“ป

Spoonman

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I am not excited. ย 
ย 

The PP is reason enough to replace Matty Ellis.ย 

But,but...Matt is a Sabre!ย  Can't replace a Sabre. But yeah, he sucks.

6 minutes ago, HumanSlinky39 said:

Power play has been abysmal for 37+ games and no effort is put forth to change anything significant.ย 

Like I've said, this isn't a serious hockey organization.

Granato is going to get more involved with the PP. Until now, he apparently just sat back and watched it suck for nearly half of the season before thinking he should help out more.ย 
ย 

At least thatโ€™s what he wants us to believe which sounds ridiculous that he wasnโ€™t involved sooner if he could help solve the issues.ย 
ย 

The likely reality is heโ€™s been trying this whole time to get it fixed but canโ€™tย 

• Agree 1

We sit here and blame the coaches, yet I consistently see Tage Thompson acting like he thinks he's Wayne Gretzky but then making ill advised passes and stupid shots and terrible angles and Tuch missing net after net. These guys are playing like complete ***** along with Cozens and his terrible passes and now Mittlestadt is back to being a turnover machine as well.

Edited by GoPuckYourself

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.