Jack Quinn Update 12-12-23

inkman

Last year, especially in the last third of the season, you could see him emerging. There were nuances to his game that indicated that he was more advanced as a player/prospect than JJ P was. Although he isn't the biggest player on the ice, he had a snarl to his game that showed that he was more than a perimeter player. Before he got hurt, he was one of the more intriguing players to follow this upcoming season.

It's obvious that after the world tournament that JJP took a leap forward. I'm hoping that Quinn can do the same and continue on his upper trajectory that he exhibited before getting hurt.  I'm hoping that by Jan 1, he will be back in rhythm and give this team a jolt for its second half of the season playoff run. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

The interesting thing about Jack Quinn is that he just spent roughly 6 months only being able to work out his upper buddy and watch hockey. I am really curious to see after a month or so back if the game slows down rapidly for him. Very excited for his return. 

Quinn has always exploded his second year in a league. Hopefully the trend continues once he gets back up to speed.

• Like (+1) 1

• nfreeman changed the title to Jack Quinn Update 12-12-23
2 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

The possibility of Quinn coming back and continuing his progress is - for me - almost enough to make up for the unlikelihood of the Sabres making the playoffs.

I think the Venn Diagram of "Quinn coming back and continuing his progress" and "Unlikelihood of the Sabres making the playoffs" is two circles not touching each other.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.