Hockey Fights Cancer Mini Helmet 11/10

Tommy L

Hello all,

After some time I’m revisiting my recent mystery signed mini helmet. 

It has been clearly signed with a “22” but I cannot for the life of me figure out who the signature is. No one on the current roster wears #22 and the auto is too difficult for me to read. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Tommy L

On 11/27/2023 at 4:57 PM, Tommy L said:

Hello all,

After some time I’m revisiting my recent muster signed mini helmet. 

It has been clearly signed with a “22” but I cannot for the life of me figure out who the signature is. No one on the current roster wears #22 and the auto is too difficult for me to read. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Pretty sure you lucked into a Jack Quinn 22.

Nice.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Stormcloudmember66 said:

I get mine tomorrow. Last year was Asplund and the year before was Tage. So i am 50% with good ones!! LOL Also did not notice the number on the bottom til you showed yours and i will be damned the number is on all of them!! LOL

This is my 4th year.  Mitts and Tage on helmets and then Asplund on a baseball cap. 

I like that they use the younger players.  I’d be happy with Quinn.  JJP or Devon would be great as well.

• Like (+1) 1

**UPDATE**

Thank you everyone!! For some reason I didn’t put that together in my mind, I guess I totally forgot since he hasn’t played this season. I should’ve known it was him as I felt certain there was a #22!

From the looks of people sharing their own, ya’ll are getting some good ones too!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.