GDT: Sabres at Detroit 7 PM 4-6-2023 MSG

spndnchz

6 minutes ago, Sabres73 said:

Our awsome rookie D with his 30th assist of the season. Kinda quietly racking them up.

20 years old… 

Dunleavy is out to lunch on this broadcast...but I guess what's new. Irritated I am forced to watch the MSG broadcast as they don't have an away feed.

Girgensons all alone in front of Detroit net on pass from Krebs and get stopped and Dunleavy announced it like he shot the puck from center ice. 

He should not be on the radio ever. You literally have no clue what's going on in the game.

Edited by matter2003

10 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Yes.  It’s a nice feeling that the routine and basic saves will be made, as well as the tough ones. 

Sometimes a stop looks like it is routine because the goalie has great instincts and is able to anticipate a play to be in great position for the stop. Although he is young he is very composed. What you don't see from him is a lot of scrambling; what you do see is an economy of movement. 

Edited by JohnC
  • Agree 1

Just now, Pimlach said:

We need another Tuch type winger in the top 6.  

I agree.

But tonight, against a dead RW team, a little more mix and match across the lines covers that up quite a bit. 

Tuch, Greenway, and Jost on 3 different lines is paying off tonight. 

I would like to see them against Carolina. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.