GDT: Rangers at Sabres-03-31 7:00PM Levi debuts

MattPie

1 minute ago, Nitro60 said:

Clustering like that is not smart.  

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

Our guys never turn to face the opposition and take the man, but rather turn their backs to find the puck....pet peeve of mine.

Just in general we seem to have a tendency to swarm in both ends of the ice. Sometimes it feels like I’m watching kids play soccer.

I know we need to play better defense but we also seem to collapse in the defensive zone as the game goes on. It’s when that happens things start to go south quickly. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

The Sabres need to grow up at home.  Kill this and score two quickies to put them away.  

Who is go8ng to step up?  

Never seen a team that hated it's home ice as much as this one. Good Lord...

Just now, Mango said:

Just in general we seem to have a tendency to swarm in both ends of the ice. Sometimes it feels like I’m watching kids play soccer.

I know we need to play better defense but we also seem to collapse in the defensive zone as the game goes on. It’s when that happens things start to go south quickly. 

Fatigue.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Pimlach said:

Hopes are extremely high.  I would prefer he played a few games in Rochester first, but the circumstances are what they are.  

These games will help Levi gain experience & an understanding of the league. He is centered & mature enough to develop at appropriate levels. He has stayed back a few times for his development. 

Looking forward to seeing him & team in front of him. 

Greenway, TNT, & Muel are all progressing - game time decisions…..

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.