GDT : Sabres at Islanders 3-25-2023 5 PM - ESPN+/Hulu, WGR

PromoTheRobot

Took a nap through the first period to sustain me through period 2 and beyond.

If Varlomov and Comrie were swapped out between these two teams, their positions in the standings might be reversed. 

I won’t even speculate on Sabres having a Sorokin….

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Are these ESPN announcers the regular play by play announcers for the Islanders?

3 minutes ago, HumanSlinky39 said:

E!spn announcers have to tongue bathe all NY teams undercarriages. Corporate policy that is strictly enforced.

Bob Wischusen used to be a reporter on WFAN in NYC and is the radio announcer for the NY Jest and also fills in on NBA Knicks games. He's a NYC guy.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

I think what you're stating is a fair interpretation, but we have no data.  I don't know if Terry or Kim or another one pushed O'Reilly or Eichel out.  I just don't.  I DO know that Kim pushed Murray out after an offensive remark.  And deservedly so.

For WHAT?  Wow this sucks.

There was a determined effort to trade ROR before his bonus took effect. If the GM would have waited it is likely that he could have gotten a better deal. Jack was told by the GM to get out of the building and go home. I'm confident that the owner was involved in those decisions. Especially for the Jack trade, I'm sure that our GM, KA, was a prime factor determined to move him. I'm confident that the owner was not only on board but also was a mover. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.