Bryan Smolinski...

elcrusho

Man what a cocky punk...

Did you see his face when he scores the 6th goal....if not watch the highlights

I'm SOOOOOOOOO glad we beat them...

I was hoping McKee would cross-check his face. What exactly did happen because the only thing OLN did was mention it in passing, without showing why their were coincidental minors.

Man what a cocky punk...

Did you see his face when he scores the 6th goal....if not watch the highlights

I'm SOOOOOOOOO glad we beat them...

dude, right on point. i said the same thing to my 'old man' after he called me for the 7th time last night. i thought i recall smolinksi acting that way a couple times during the season also? pisses me off even more b/c i like to pull for just about every american player in the league, but that guy was really pissing me off. (and not that this is a canadian/american thing..i just thought i would add that. even more ironic that i grew up playing hockey in canada half the time, and think they have the better beer - i might as well be canadian sometimes!)

NP - If I was home I would have done more with Fireworks but im working watching this Sabres Montage Video...Wanting to buy Season tickets more and more each time I watch it...

I swear these guys work for the Marketing Department, I know want to buy season tickets MORE than ever

Too bad I dont have $3198 for 2 pair in 115...

That grin pissed me off to no end when is saw it... i looked and said... were beat now... but then realised this is now a must win situation and we MUST come back... and we did and we won it in OT...i wish i could have seen his face after they got beat in OT... anyone get any pictures of THAT! :D

Archived