GDT: Philadelphia at Buffalo, 1/9/23, 7pm, MSG, WGR.

Eleven

1 minute ago, CallawaySabres said:

Yep that voice text didn’t come across too well did it

Not so much!

12 minutes ago, John Tucker said:

Not to mention this idiot GM is still sitting on his hands instead of getting this team some d-man help

I think he's still after draft position in a season where the team has a chance to get the last one or two playoff spots.  I really do.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2

15 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Need to put in Comrie    Not totally Anderson’s fault but the team needs a jolt 

I’m honestly Surprised we haven’t seen Fitz in for Bryson    

The idiot gm that signed Tage for 7 years for 7 mill? 

Hockey is more than a one man team

11 minutes ago, grinreaper said:

Seriously? We don't have an idiot GM, an idiot coach or idiot players. They had a bad and also unlucky 1st period. They've been pretty much on fire lately which sorta belies your premise. 

When they play as awful in their own end, and everybody in this forum agrees…then I don’t know how to explain it to you

• dislike 1

3 minutes ago, John Tucker said:

Hockey is more than a one man team

When they play as awful in their own end, and everybody in this forum agrees…then I don’t know how to explain it to you

"hockey is more than a one man team"

Which is why the brilliant signing of TT to a great contract benefits the team by freeing up money. Duh.

A lot of use of the word "idiot" in this thread. Look in the mirror.

Edited by Sabres73
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Not so much!

I think he's still after draft position in a season where the team has a chance to get the last one or two playoff spots.  I really do.

He really needs to take advantage of what could be this year because it may not be this way next year and beyond

1 minute ago, Sabres73 said:

"hockey is more than a one man team"

Which is why the brilliant signing of TT to a great contract benefits the team by freeing up money. Duh.

Then use the freaking money to bring in help…DUH

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

1 minute ago, Sabres73 said:

It's a good thing the genius freaking out over one game are not the GM.

Yep, goals against has definitely been a bright spot.  When they actually do something and finally make the playoffs, then you can bark all you want.  The offensive production won’t always be there.  Need to shore up the blue line

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, John Tucker said:

Yep, goals against has definitely been a bright spot.  When they actually do something and finally make the playoffs, then you can bark all you want.  The offensive production won’t always be there.  Need to shore up the blue line

I'll take what our GM has done with the team since he's had the job and sticking to the long term plan over random internet expert's opinion, but thanks for playing.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.