Well at least we know the Flyers Fans are safe...

elcrusho

Seeing that the Philadephia Flyers fans have their 'SPECIAL' Orange helmets on, I don't think we will have anyone hurting themselves tonight....

ALOT of 'SPECIAL' people in that arena tonight...

:lol:

Those Helmets are priceless...

lmfao

Seeing that the Philadephia Flyers fans have their 'SPECIAL' Orange helmets on, I don't think we will have anyone hurting themselves tonight....

ALOT of 'SPECIAL' people in that arena tonight...

:lol:

Those Helmets are priceless...

lmfao

LOL!!! Ya know they will now boo Gaustad every time he touches the puck Tuesday. I thought the hit was clean

That wasn't knee on knee.

I'm not so sure, there was definitely a knee on knee collision on the play as they replayed it over and over. Question is was it intentional?

Not a very bright move if it was. Nedved is a non-factor on the team, if you absolutely have to take out somebody, pick on one of their goons - everything else is Flyer tactics.

Or maybe Forsberg, his little cheap-shots after the whistle is getting old fast.

I'm not so sure, there was definitely a knee on knee collision on the play as they replayed it over and over. Question is was it intentional?

Not a very bright move if it was. Nedved is a non-factor on the team, if you absolutely have to take out somebody, pick on one of their goons - everything else is Flyer tactics.

Or maybe Forsberg, his little cheap-shots after the whistle is getting old fast.

I saw Nedved's knee buckle but I didn't see knee on knee contact. I could be wrong.

As non-PC as it may be to say it...they look like Special Ed helmets.

PTR

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

When I was in Milwaukee a few weeks ago for the Frozen Four, they had NCAA versions of those helmets. My friends and I couldn't stop laughing at all the people wearing the stupid things. Now the worst fans in the world are wearing them. It really doesn't get any better than that.

Hey at least the Flyer fans show up and cheer. They don't sit on their hands until it's 3-0! And I couldn't believe the "fans" streaming back to their seats four minutes into each period, and heading out a couple of minutes before the end of periods. What is wrong with people!

Hey at least the Flyer fans show up and cheer. They don't sit on their hands until it's 3-0! And I couldn't believe the "fans" streaming back to their seats four minutes into each period, and heading out a couple of minutes before the end of periods. What is wrong with people!

1. WGR post-game notwithstanding, what I heard (TV) was NOT folks sitting on their hands. I heard some pretty good cheering during the first and third.

2. And had the Sabres bothered to play most of the second period, maybe it would have been loud then, too.

3. For those of us who have yet to install Steve-Austin-style bionic bladders, it might take 4-mins into a period to get back to the seats. Especially in the 300s. Few restrooms up there.

4. One Flyer fan I met postgame for whom I felt bad: Guy from Cleveland, lifelong Flyer fan, had Buffalo fans ragging on him / swearing at him / actually swinging at him (I personally witnessed each of these), because that's what folks from Filly do to outside fans, right? But this guy wasn't from Filly; he's from Cleveland. Let's show some freaking class and not act like those losers from Filly who lost their identity when NY and DC grew.

Hey at least the Flyer fans show up and cheer.

The NBC guys were amazed how loud it was in the arena. I think the fans did a fine job yesterday.

4. One Flyer fan I met postgame for whom I felt bad: Guy from Cleveland, lifelong Flyer fan, had Buffalo fans ragging on him / swearing at him / actually swinging at him (I personally witnessed each of these), because that's what folks from Filly do to outside fans, right? But this guy wasn't from Filly; he's from Cleveland. Let's show some freaking class and not act like those losers from Filly who lost their identity when NY and DC grew.

I had all that, except for the swinging at, on Wednesday. The nicest thing I heard at the Wachovia Center was "Look, a stupid Sabres fan" from a 6 year old kid. You kinda have to accept that it's gonna happen. I didn't care what they said to me. As long as there is no physical assault, it's fine by me.

beat the beer lines my friend....beat the beer lines....

Screw the beer buzz. Catch a Sabre buzz.

Seriously, anyone who is more interested in getting a beer than watching a playoff game is not a real fan. Real fans refuse to miss a second of playoff action. Waivers are granted in only one very special circumstance: 1. Spontaneous human combustion (you, not a loved one) and then you must perish in the fire. If you are just burning but still alive, you must continue to scream "shoot" during Sabre power plays.

Archived