Monsters @ Amerks - 7:05

inkman

JJ gets no respect around here.

Almost nobody includes him in any conversation about the future of this team and I just don't understand it.

He's still developing and he has things he needs to work on but I believe he will work through those and get his ass to Buffalo. 

Most likely the beginning of next year but no later than midseason.

When he arrives he will plug right in and make the engine run better than before he arrived. 

Once he earns his spot, he's not leaving for a while.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Norcal said:

Almost nobody includes him in any conversation about the future of this team and I just don't understand it.

He's still developing and he has things he needs to work on but I believe he will work through those and get his ass to Buffalo. 

When he arrives he will plug right in and make the engine run better than before he arrived. 

Confidence. It’s the food of the wise man, but the liquor of the fool.

4 hours ago, Norcal said:

Say What Now Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Edited by LGR4GM
  • Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, French Collection said:

Amerks win 5-4.

Quinn 1G 2A

Peterka with 2G

Jankowski with 2A

JJ with 16g, 34a for 50pts in 52 games. He's a guy who I bet sees his point total really creep up once there's more talent on his line. He generates so much with his motor. 

• Thanks (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Norcal said:

Almost everyone on this site expects to see him on the Sabres next year. He is not the forgotten prospect. The reason why he doesn't get as much attention as Quinn is because Quinn was moved up to Buffalo before getting hurt and sent back down to get back to form. JJ will be on the Sabres next year at the start of the season, and if not, sometime within the season. From a development standpoint, JJ playing full time in Rochester is the right thing to do for him and the organization.  

• Like (+1) 2

To anyone replying or commenting to my statement about JJ I'd like to direct you to the new core thread. 

What I said isn't false.

JJ gets left out of the future of this team and it's downright disrespectful to the young man. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Norcal said:

To anyone replying or commenting to my statement about JJ I'd like to direct you to the new core thread. 

What I said isn't false.

JJ gets left out of the future of this team and it's downright disrespectful to the young man. 

Peters and Rivet said he’s not going to make it.

14 minutes ago, SDS said:

A lot of people said the same thing about Tage and Mitts.  Mitts isn’t exactly doing himself any favors right now but with his injury and missed time I kinda consider this a lost season for him. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SDS said:

Not going to make the NHL? What, are they crazy? 

How many AHL players have put up his numbers at his age and not made the NHL?

I think it’s possible he doesn’t make the team next year out of camp, but that’s about numbers: his age, and the number of other raw players (Cozens, Quinn, Krebs, Samuelsson, Power, UPL) who will get featured roles.

But he will be a regular by season’s end.

31 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Not going to make the NHL? What, are they crazy? 

How many AHL players have put up his numbers at his age and not made the NHL?

I think it’s possible he doesn’t make the team next year out of camp, but that’s about numbers: his age, and the number of other raw players (Cozens, Quinn, Krebs, Samuelsson, Power, UPL) who will get featured roles.

But he will be a regular by season’s end.

I think SDS is mistaken, I don’t think they actually said that. 

Episode 34 they speak highly of JJ, there's no possible way you could interpret their comments as them saying JJ won't make it to the NHL. I sure would like to know what episode he thinks he heard that on. 

5 hours ago, Norcal said:

What I said isn't false.

You are focusing on the distinct minority view and not the overwhelming majority view. 

On 3/19/2022 at 2:06 PM, Hank said:

I think SDS is mistaken, I don’t think they actually said that. 

This is a distinct possibility. I know for a fact I either heard it or read it somewhere in the last week. I thought for sure it was from them. 

On 3/19/2022 at 2:41 PM, Hank said:

Episode 34 they speak highly of JJ, there's no possible way you could interpret their comments as them saying JJ won't make it to the NHL. I sure would like to know what episode he thinks he heard that on. 

They just did episodes 64 and over since the Vegas game. I’m not sure what you mean by episode 34.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.