GDT: 1/30/2022 Sabres @ Avalanche 8:00 PM EST

DarthEbriate

18 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

I can't Dunleavy anymore.  I actually put on the CO coverage.

Yea I’m just kinda “dealing” with him as our PxP guy now. He doesn’t excite me with his calls at all. Just falls flat. For me. Hate is a stong word, so I’ll just say he doesn’t provoke excitement. And it has nothing to do with the team. That’s a separate issue altogether 😂

3 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Helluva period by the good guys.

Skating hard and playing fearless. Deserved a better fate.

The Avalanche as fast and play fast. The Sabres warmed up to the speed in the 2nd, but have trouble sustaining it. They need their goalie to steal some saves and get at least one favorable bounce. They've not gotten those things tonight. So far.

Avs coverage says the hand pass as a 50-50 call and said the could see where Granato was coming from.

2 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Yea I’m just kinda “dealing” with him as our PxP guy now. He doesn’t excite me with his calls at all. Just falls flat. For me. Hate is a stong word, so I’ll just say he doesn’t provoke excitement. And it has nothing to do with the team. That’s a separate issue altogether 😂

His dicksucking of the Avs tonight has been over the top.

10 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Helluva period by the good guys.

Skating hard and playing fearless. Deserved a better fate.

Talent deficit 

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

The Avs coverage is more sympathetic to the Sabres than Dunleavy.

Danno is d’bitch

Just now, Spoonman said:

Talent deficit 

Danno is d’bitch

Tired. When is contract up!?

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

I've got mixed feelings on Victor....I think he's an RFA after this season.  I haven't seen enough growth in his game this year to cause me to say he should be a big part of the Sabres' future plans, but I guess we still need shooters.

Trouble is, right now his shot is broken. With Golofsson not shooting and Thompson out, the PP has no one to just crank it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.