Philly fans continue to show their "class"

zevo

Their team got manhandled and all they have are racist remarks towards grier? The funny thing is, grier was playing great hockey and hatcher was the whiny little b*tch.

I'd register there to post something, but their "moderator" will just change my name to some homosexual reference and ban me. This just shows how great our board is and how crappy philly's is.

To quote the legendary Ron Burgandy:

"You stay classy (Philadelphia)"

Or should I use the quote that got Ron kicked off the air??

Not only were the racist comments disgusting, what I don't understand is the hypocrisy that those people show. Grier wasn't playing dirty...just a scrappy physical game. At least Grier was doing most of his hitting DURING the play...the Flyers had to wait until after a whistle to finally hit the Sabres, once they were all standing around the net. How many cheap shots did Philly dish out after the whistle?

Of course, the best way to make Philly pay for that is to figure out how to maybe score a PP goal now and then. 0-9? Are you kidding me? We've seen it before...most teams live and die by their PP production (or lack thereof) in the postseason. Let's hope Lindy and Scott Arniel can't crack Philly's system before Monday night.

That thread they have just proves how much Grier got into the Flyer's heads last night.

Believe it or not, it is a good sign for Buffalo Hockey, but a poor one for Pennsylvania:

You've got a Plantation Owner Friend in Pennsylvania <_<

The better part is, they seem to be whining that the Sabres played too physical.

Oh how the wheel turns!

the problem with today's society and more specifically the internet. each one of those guys that wrote those comments probably go 150 pounds and were constantly picked last in gym class but behind a keyboard and a username they think they are Mike Tyson at his prime. it's actually really scary when you think about it...

it is just not even worth wasthing your time or getting upset about.

I browsed on their board last night. I can't believe what these people are saying in their posts.

Totally out of line.

Other than a few knowledgable fans that realized Esche is the lone reason they were in the game, many of these "so called classy" people are just drunken, foul mouth losers. Thank goodness that most of them don't tolerate racists.

I thought Mike Grier's play in the last 10 regular-seaon games had been great and has carried over to game 1. On the lighter note, someone should really give him faster skates.

"5. Someone needs to fire beers at Lindy Ruff again when he comes into Philly. I hate that ******'s smirk.

6. Brashear should go after Brier and pound his azz senseless on Monday. Take the suspension. Take out one of ours, go after one of them. Grier would be another good candidate."

What a string of intelligent postgame observations... their whole board is full of whiners that dont understand hockey and have absolutely no intelligent things to say so instead they incite violence..

That thread was disgusting. THe one racist "tough guy" was talking big about sending Greir his address! :lol:

The problem is that if Grier showed up at his door, for this guy to kick Grier's ass that philly fan would have to uncover himself with cheese steak remnants, waddle over to the door, try to catch his breath after walking the 20 feet, and then open the door only to drop dead of a heart attack. IT is embarrassing to die wearing a grease stained T-shirt that has to be handled by Hazmat crews and then fossilized cheese steaks hidden under gelatinous fat rolls are found during the atopsy.

man ya gotta love this guy....typical of the kind of scum they are....

well this website goes out to all of you flyers scumbag fans....

http://gayflyers.ytmnd.com/

Yesterday, 08:32 PM #7

vcon4t

Originally Posted by can't trust gabe

Grier is a what? My wife went to BU with him.. I could probably pass on an email message if you'd like.

Grier is a #%^$#!ing and tell him I said it if you want to. I'll even email him my address if he wants to say anything to my face. And this ain't no #%^$#!ing joke either.

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

Grier is a #%^$#!ing and tell him I said it if you want to. I'll even email him my address if he wants to say anything to my face. And this ain't no #%^$#!ing joke either

Grier is a #%^$#!ing and tell him I said it if you want to. I'll even email him my address if he wants to say anything to my face. And this ain't no #%^$#!ing joke either.

:lol: yea like a pro athlete is just going to stop by that idiots house and start a fight

...besides, i'm willing to bet that if Grier did show up, he'd probably just ask Grier for an autograph :lol:

And I quote:

"Grier should go play basketball" :o

"Grier probably doesn't even know how to use e-mail" :unsure:

With bruising slaps in the face like that, how can we not be offended. Just... wow. Those hurt. That one about the email, that one is really low.

Thanks for the link. That's hysterical. It made my day!

Archived