Philly fans continue to show their "class"

zevo

If anyone wants to know how to piss off the mods on that board, let me know. I know exactly how to do it. You don't have to type a single thing.

While I am certain that it can be fun (I've been told that shooting fish in a barrel is fun as well), I just don't see the point in having a battle of wits with an unarmed "man". <_< (Where's the d'oh smiley when you really need it?)

I meant to imply that no wits were necessary when I said that not a single thing be typed.

It's more of a trolling tactic that doesn't involve posting but does act as an annoyance to their mod staff.

The fact that you were referring to moderators on a Phlyers board does, by definition, imply that wits are optional in stymieing them. :lol:

Anybody that intentionally puts themselves in the position where they have to arbitrate the merits of a "rub and tug" on a "family" board is BY DEFINITION an idiot.

That was nice of them to ban me and then disable regitration.

They didn't like the picture I chopped of the flyers fan deepthroating a Sabre sword in their "hot chicks" thread.

I can imagine that they'll try to ban most of the other Sabres fans before the series is through, so if you want to piss off the mods, here's what you do:

In as little time possible and for as many posts in as many threads as you can, hit and submit "report bad post." It's a button under the avatar for the post. For every report you submit, every moderator gets an email. You're essentially email spamming the moderators.

They won't tolerate that for long if they can catch you, so check to see if any moderators are actually on the message board at the time (at the bottom of the forum index) before you let'em have it. Make it a game to see how many you can report before getting caught.

:lol: yea like a pro athlete is just going to stop by that idiots house and start a fight

...besides, i'm willing to bet that if Grier did show up, he'd probably just ask Grier for an autograph :lol:

Thats saying he answers the door, His mom will probably answer the door and tell Grier her sons to busy in the Basement playing Dungeons and Dragons with his friends.

Thats saying he answers the door, His mom will probably answer the door and tell Grier her sons to busy in the Basement playing Dungeons and Dragons with his friends.

And since when exactly does passing someone an e-mail qualify as "speaking to someone's face"? :D

LOL, that's guy's no older than 18, tops!

Archived