Edit: Skin Optimization Topic

28 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I think the issue is that to get to the last unread post, you have to hit the yellow, but if you miss it then you hit the title and it takes you to page 1.

Do people want a bigger star? A new icon? 

I haven't tested this.. but if you change the following setting to "Take me to new comments I haven't read" would it then make it so even if you clicked the subject of the thread that you'd end up at the latest comments?

image.thumb.png.ce49736afcc78c1ef9f881461d1cf105.png

• Like (+1) 1
2 hours ago, LTS said:

I haven't tested this.. but if you change the following setting to "Take me to new comments I haven't read" would it then make it so even if you clicked the subject of the thread that you'd end up at the latest comments?

How did you find this? I know where this is located now, but I’m just curious how you knew this. 

2 hours ago, LTS said:

Another site I've visited is set up that way, that if you click the thread title, it takes one to the 1st unread post.  Was curious how they did that.

🍺

On 12/3/2020 at 1:19 PM, SDS said:

How did you find this? I know where this is located now, but I’m just curious how you knew this. 

Chance..

I actually only found that feature a few days ago and I wasn't even looking for it.