The Sabres Draft, 38th overall?

GASabresIUFAN

There's no point in doing this since Buffalo won't take him but here is the write up on Robins. He scored at such a high rate the last 30 games the only player who was better in the entire WHL was Seth Jarvis. These are the players you target in the 2nd and how you find the Brayden Point's of the draft. 

https://thehockeywriters.com/tristen-robins-2020-draft-prospect-profile/

In the final 31 games, Robins had 23 goals and 51 points.

He possesses an incredible work ethic and determination, never shying away from the corners or taking on a bigger opponent on the forecheck. His tenacity is blended with a high hockey IQ, making him a nuisance to play against.

He is the type of player that is willing to enter heavy traffic and it often leads to scoring chances. He’s not a perimeter player, he seemingly refuses to remain on the perimeter.

Edited by LGR4GM
  • Like (+1) 1

One last thing. Tristen Robins scored the exact same amount of points as Kirby Dach did in his draft year on the exact same team. When the Sabres don't take him you all get to listen to me bitch about it for the next 5 years just like Boeser, Kaliyev, and Robertson. Cheers. 

Kirby Dach: 62games, 25g, 48a, 73pts (3rd overall)

Tristen Robins: 62games, 33g, 40a, 73pts (undrafted in first round)

Edited by LGR4GM

21 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

One last thing. Tristen Robins scored the exact same amount of points as Kirby Dach did in his draft year on the exact same team. When the Sabres don't take him you all get to listen to me bitch about it for the next 5 years just like Boeser, Kaliyev, and Robertson. Cheers. 

Kirby Dach: 62games, 25g, 48a, 73pts (3rd overall)

Tristen Robins: 62games, 33g, 40a, 73pts (undrafted in first round)

You never know.  They “reached” in the 1st, maybe they’ll “reach” in the 2nd too!

Jan Mysak is a really intriguing pick. He is young (june 24th) and he is very good. I think if he had played more than half a CHL season he would have gotten a little more team. Mysak has great PK skills and still has great 5v5 skills. I really like him and if we drafted him I would be very excited. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.