2019 Free Agency Thread (Non-Sabres)

Brawndo

6 minutes ago, ... said:

From this:

52) Patrik Berglund

Former NHL player Patrik Berglund, who walked out on the Buffalo Sabres in the middle of last season, is exploring a return the NHL. According to Fox Sports Midwest’s Andy Strickland, there are several interested teams.

I hear Berglund and Vontae Davis have the same agent.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Well I'll be damned. That's actually a reasonable AAV for Duchene, even if the term is still scary. 

Tennessee has no state tax so your looking more like 8.5 mil per year.  Still a reasonable deal though.  I agree with you on the term as well.

2 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I continue to not understand Tampa's decisions on the blue line. 

He is probably going to end up their 7th or 8th or 9th D.  He may play more games in the AHL than in the NHL.  It’s probably just organizational depth.

6 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Seriously. I think Risto is a better asset now than Myers.  Back to the point @Neo made, the Canucks probably would have preferred a trade for Risto than to overpay Myers but had nothing to offer Jbot that made sense.

Edited by Tondas

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.